“As an HBCU (Historically Black College or University), Concordia College Alabama (CCA) is recognized as an affordable private Christian college located in historic Selma, Alabama.”
- Christ-centered, Biblical and confessional: focused on the word of God to address the needs of the church and impact the world.
- Kingdom-focused global ministry: preparing students for a culturally diverse and interconnected church and world, equipping them to direct their personal and professional energies toward impacting the world for Christ.
- Academic excellence: providing a teaching and learning environment that prepares students for the 21st century.
- Personal responsibility and growth: encouraging students to live productive and fruitful lives of service and leadership.
- Transforming community: maintaining a positive, affirming campus life that encourages personal and collective growth as we manifest the concepts of vocation, grace through faith, human dignity, equality and justice.
- Integrity in the strategic stewardship of resources: establishing a clear culture of accountability and transparency in all dealings.
- Service to community: dedicated to modeling individual and institutional service to the communities in which we serve